Aliexpress WW Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payment without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 766135 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
AliExpress 11.11 Warm-up has already started!
Shopping guide for the sale.
Top items list for 11.11 Sale.
The first click attribution is used during the warm-up and the sale if user adds an item to the cart or gets coupon during the warm-up period and places the order during the sale period. More information about attribution model during the warm-up and the sale period is available here.
Warm-up: October 28 (00:00 PT) – November 10 (23:59 PT): Encourage users to collect coupons and coins, play in games, add items to cart.
Sale: November 11 (00:00 PT) – November 12 (23:59 PT): Motivate users to make a purchase.
The webinar about how to earn with AliExpress on 11.11.
Aliexpress is one of the biggest online marketplaces in the World, offering customers the lowest prices as well as the choice of more than 100 million products from 200,000 sellers, 20 most popular payment methods and shipping to more than 200 countries.
Advantages for publishers:
- Confirmation percent more than 90%
- Global brand fame
- Global GEO
- Free/cheap shipping
- Accept all major payment cards
- All products are paid
Advantages for users:
- More than 100 million products
- More than 200 thousand sellers
- Low prices
- Free shipping on almost all products to over 200 countries & regions
- More than 20 payment methods
- Buyer protection guarantees: Transactions protected until the customer confirm delivery
- 24/7 Help Center
- AliExpress Multi-Language Sites
Starting from the 10th of September, 2020, new commission rules for orders delivered globally (expect for CIS countries) will come into force in AliExpress WW. The changes concern publishers with the following types of traffic: cashback services, browser extensions, dropshipping sites and subnetworks:
1. Publishers working with the above-mentioned traffic sources will no longer receive commission for non-affiliate products. Moreover, orders with non-affiliate products won’t be displayed in the statistics. Recommendations on how to check the affiliation of products are given below in the program description.
2. Сashback services and browser extensions: commission rates for orders made by new buyers will increase for the following categories:
- Interior accessories NEW 10.30%
- Garden supplies NEW 10.30%
- Women’s clothing NEW 10.30%
- Men’s clothing NEW 10.30%
- Children’s clothing NEW 10.30%
- Mobile phone accessories NEW 10.30%
- All other categories NEW 8.00%
- Mobile phone NEW 3.40%
- Computer peripherals NEW 3.40%
- Tablets NEW 3.40%
- Desktop NEW 3.40%
- Laptop netbooks NEW 3.40%
- Home audio& video equipment NEW 3.40%
- External storage NEW 3.40%
- Internal storage NEW 3.40%
* The increase for an order made by a new customer cannot be higher than $4 over the reward for a regular customer.
3. Dropshipping sites: orders will be tracked only if the product was purchased via the affiliate link that led to this exact product page or to another product page in the same store. Increased commission for Hot products will be cancelled.
4. Subnetworks (a group of publishers working under your account): increased commission for Hot products will be cancelled.
5. All publishers, except dropshippers, who promote individual products will receive priority in attribution.
6. The commission for orders from the stores, which are included in this list, will be paid at a rate of 0.75% for all types of publishers.
Please pay attention that the definition of the publisher traffic type will be based on traffic type and advertising space URL, that the publisher indicates when applying for a program. The publisher can be checked by AliExpress traffic control department within 3-5 days after approval of the application for cooperation with AliExpress WW program. The higher rates for Hot Products, as well as commission for non-affiliate products, won’t be available to the publisher during this period.
If you want to work with the AliExpress affiliate program using one login for various traffic sources that might include cash-back, dropshipping services, or browser extensions, please contact our support team by creating a ticket, or inform your personal manager.
The commission rules for orders from the CIS countries (Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) will stay the same as they are now. The commission rules for all publishers, except cashback services, browser extensions, dropshipping sites and subnetworks will stay the same as well.
|Traffic type||Other traffic types||
Cashback services /
Affiliate products rate
(the increase is capped at $4)
|no changes||no changes|
Non - affiliate products rate
|priority when promoting
|priority when promoting
|only orders from the store to
which the affiliate link led
|priority when promoting
For publishers with all traffic types (except dropshipping sites) for affiliated products and for publishers with other traffic types for non-affiliated products, the commission rates for all orders delivered to non-CIS are calculated at this rate:
*all virtual products covered by special category, travel and coupon services or books are NOT subject to commission. Such virtual products include but not limited to gift cards and coupons. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether a product is regarded as a virtual product for the purpose of calculating commission.
** AliExpress made a decision to change the commission rates for orders made at the stores from this list. The commission for such orders is 0.75%. This list includes 70 stores that sell electronics from such brands as Xiaomi, Huawei, Honor, UMIDIGI, Meizu, OnePlus and Lenovo. AliExpress has the right to edit this list of stores. Please pay attention that some products in the above-mentioned stores are non-affiliate and AliExpress doesn't pay out commision for such products.
The commission rules for orders from the CIS countries (Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan):
1. Commission doesn't depend on the product category. Commission Rates are set by AliExpress sellers for each product. Rates range from 0.4% to 69%.
2. Commission for non-affiliate products isn't is paid for orders from CIS countries.
The tool now already has more than 230 000 goods and this number continues to grow.
Each product in Hot Products has its own affiliate link, which you should place on your ad space. If a user follows the link and buys this particular product, you will get an increased reward.
You can find the Hot Products feed here.
Please be informed that the attribution rule for Hot Products has been changed. You can find the new attribution rule for Hot Products here.
For more information on Hot Products tool, please see help center.
Recommendations on how to make the links to affiliate products:
- Use the main affiliate link from AliExpress WW Affiliate program in your account. The main affiliate link leads to AliExpress homepage (best.aliexpress.com), which contains only affiliate products.
- If you promote the certain products, you can check if the products are affiliated in Link Checker Tool in your Admitad account. You need to create a deeplink to the required product page and paste it to Link Checker. If the product is not affiliated, you will see the warning. Moreover, you can use our API to check the affiliation of the products. This check consists of 2 steps:
- The user checks the direct link to the product. The publisher needs to make an affiliate link from the direct link via the Deeplink generator: https://account.admitad.com/gb/developers/doc/api_en/methods/deeplink/deeplink/
- Check the affiliate link using Checking link method: https://account.admitad.com/gb/developers/doc/api_en/methods/links/links/ . If the link leads to an affiliate product, API will return the answer " Link is valid". If the link leads to a non-affiliate product, the API will return the answer " Attention! This product is non-affiliated".
- Moreover, you can use the links from Product Feeds. Product Feeds include only affiliate products.
Please kindly be notified that AliExpress strategies and/or rules for all browser plug-ins, add-ons, extensions or other similar forms were adjusted:
- For all countries all browsers plug-ins, add-ons, extensions or other similar forms that make changes on or interfere with the webpages of AliExpress Platform or provide any instructions to visitors on the webpage of AliExpress Platform, shall not be allowed, which includes, without limitation, in the forms of any pop-ups, pushes, notifications.Only the notifications inside the plugin icon (see photo) are allowed. Please be noted cookie stuffing is also prohibited.
- Please be noted cookie stuffing is also not allowed.
Please pay attention that the Advertiser has the right to deduct the commission paid for fraudulent orders, including orders that have been approved earlier - this is called Antispam Deduction in the account balance history.
List of banned keywords for contextual advertising. Download
Admitad bot for Telegram - is a bot for Telegam that helps you receive and check affiliate links using a phone or other device. Install
Admitad Extension - is an extension for creating and getting coupons right on the advertiser’s website. Install
Please pay your attention to the following rules. In case of breaching these rules you can be blocked from working with the program.
Global rules of Aliexpress affiliate program
All virtual products covered by special category, travel and coupon services or books for local Russian customers are not affiliated products and is not paid. Such virtual products include but not limited to gift cards and coupons, and cashback for gift cards.
Publishers shall not engage in any of the following conduct:
- Using any form of resources exchange (e.g. using any reward or benefit to induce visitors into performing certain actions) to advertise;
- Requiring visitors of the Advertising Channel (whether or not such visitors have the intention to) to register, purchase or use any products or services of Participants when the visitors click into Participant’s advertisements;
- Using any programs, scripts, or other forms to directly or indirectly generate any abnormal viewing, clicking, or enquiry of its advertisements;
- Using any bad-faith, malicious, or improper method, including but not limited to using viruses, fictitious webpage, hi-jacked browsers or URLs, hijacking the front page of the AliExpress.com International Platform, modifying information or content of registered members of the AliExpress.com International Platform or the Site, using malicious plug-ins or unauthorized software or computer programs, modifying the source code or URL parameters of the AliExpress.com International Platform or the Site, and etc., to advertise.
- Using any exaggerated, false, or misleading information or content when placing advertisements or links (e.g. using “buy one get one free” to advertise any campaign page of the AliExpress.com International Platform) on its Advertising Channels to induce visitors to click into the advertisement;
- Engaging in any unlawful activity;
- Engaging in any activity which causes any damage or liability to AliExpress, its affiliates, or the AliExpress.com International Platform;
- Engaging in pop-up or pop-under advertisements in any form
- Engaging in any Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns using any brands of Alibaba Group, including but not limited to alibaba.com, Alibaba Group, Taobao, Tmall, Tmall Global, AliExpress, Alimama, AliCloud, Aliyun, eTao, Juhuasuan, and etc.;
- Engaging in any dishonest or fraudulent transactions, whether by yourself or together with your associates (including but not limited friends, relatives, colleagues, and etc.), on the AliExpress International Platform or the Site. Examples of such include, but are not limited to, you or your associates making purchases on the AliExpress International Platform on designated links so that you or your associate may obtain commissions via the AliExpress Affiliate Network Program;
- Using any incentives as a bait of advertisement for any campaign/promotional pages of the AliExpress International Platform.
Please, pay attention that life time cookie is three days.
If the "Aliexpress WW" affiliate program discover a breach by a Publisher for Buying AliExpress Brand Words in any Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (campaigns using any brands of Alibaba Group: alibaba.com, Alibaba Group, Taobao, Tmall, Tmall Global, AliExpress, Alimama, AliCloud, Aliyun, eTao, Juhuasuan, or any similar to them, including the ones written with a mistake), you will be blocked from the work with the program, and the commission will not be paid.
Direct Pop Up, Pop Under, Click Under, and other types of agressive/PPV-traffic are prohibites. They can be used only with prelanders, where a user should make an action to get to aliexpress.com website.
Please kindly be notified that AliExpress strategies and/or rules for all browser plug-ins, add-ons, extensions or other similar forms will be adjusted:
- For all countries (except Russia and CIS countries), from 8th June, all browsers plug-ins, add-ons, extensions or other similar forms that make changes on or interfere with the webpages of AliExpress Platform or provide any instructions to visitors on the webpage of AliExpress Platform, shall not be allowed, which includes, without limitation, in the forms of any pop-ups, pushes, notifications.Only the notifications inside the plugin icon (see photo) are allowed. Please be noted cookie stuffing is also prohibited.
- For Russia and CIS countries:
- From 8th June, all browsers plug-ins, add-ons, extensions or other similar forms that make changes on or interfere with the webpages of AliExpress Platform or provide any instructions to visitors on the webpage of AliExpress Platform, shall not be allowed, which includes, without limitation, in the forms of any pop-ups, pushes, notifications. Only the notifications inside the plugin icon (see photo) are allowed.
- Please be noted cookie stuffing is also not allowed.
- From 6th July, all browsers plug-ins, add-ons, extensions will be prohibited no matter where and how such browser extensions will be shown.
According to the rules of Aliexpress affiliate program it is strongly prohibited to urge users to return money for orders via refunds or to any fraud. Any publisher placing such information on his ad space will be immediately removed from the program, all his actions will be declined in the system, and he will not have the right to resume working with the campaign. The advertiser can also withdraw the amount of the commission that has already been paid from the publisher’s balance.
Starting from 2018 the orders that have been refunded by the user for any reason will not be paid. If the commission for such an order has already been withdrawed by the publisher, the advertiser reserves the right to deduct this sum from his balance. If the refunded order hasn’t yet been approved, such order will be declined and the reason “refund” will be indicated in the comment.
Please pay attention that the Advertiser has the right to deduct the commission paid for fraudulent orders, including orders that have been approved earlier - this is called Antispam Deduction in the account balance history. If the order with violation hasn’t yet been approved, such order will be declined and the type of violation will be indicated in the comment. The types of violation: abnormal_traffic (hijacking), abnormal_order (includes the risks of malicious refund, coupon fraud, card stolen), PPC_violation, SID_black_list, risk (fraud order, this status aggregates all previous violation types).
Please pay attention that it is strongly prohibited to promote hidden product from Aliexpress. In case of promoting such orders, you can be blocked from promotig Ailexpress without any commission paid.
Please notice that Aliexpress doesn't work with lost orders.
Maximum commission for the paid order is $38.
Given that Aliexpress affiliate program provides the best terms of cooperation all you have to do is follow the rules carefully and provide high-quality traffic. The traffic you provide will be assessed according to the conversion rate and sales volumes as well as the number of new customers driven by your traffic source.
Starting from Janurary 18th 2019 If any product links are Invalid Product Links and/or are offered by sellers who are not members of Aliexpress affiliate program, Aliexpress may redirect the user who clicks the Invalid Product Link to a promotional product based on the similarity between the products.
Critical indicators for provided traffic: 1)CR should be <0,3% if there are more than 5000 clicks a day; 2)Minimal amount of actions should be <0 if there are more than 1000 clicks a day.
Pay attention that publishers shouldn't use product links from AliExpress mobile app to create affiliate deeplinks. We cannot guarantee correct tracking in this case.
You can find the commission rates for dropshippers here.
Last changes were recorded on 03.09.2020
|Is in-app advertising allowed on social media?||Allowed|
|Is targeted advertising allowed on social media?||Allowed|
|Is advertising allowed in public groups on social media?||Allowed|
|Is it allowed to create public groups on behalf of the Advertiser?||Forbidden|
|Is advertising on Facebook allowed?||Allowed|
|Is advertising on VK allowed?||Allowed|
|Is advertising on Odnoklassniki (ok.ru) allowed?||Allowed|
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Doorway pages||Needs approval|
|Email Marketing||Needs approval|
|Banner-teaser networks||Needs approval|
Last changes were recorded on 08.07.2020