Booking.com Many GEOs Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for Aliexpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website, so that a users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payment without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 745130 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Established in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch start-up to one of the largest travel e-commerce companies in the world. Part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), Booking.com now employs more than 17,000 employees in 198 offices in 70 countries worldwide.
Each day, more than 1,550,000 room nights are reserved on the platform. So whether travelling for business or leisure, customers can instantly book their ideal accommodation quickly and easily with Booking.com, without booking fees and backed up by our promise to price match.
Advantages of promoting Booking.com Affiliate Program:
- a guarantee of the best price;
- NO reservation fees;
- service covers 143,170 destinations in 230 countries and territories worldwide.
- unlimited booking options: from a suite in luxury hotel to a single bed in hostel;
- quick & easy reservation;
- bonus scale = possibility of an commission increase;
- dynamically developing project;
- wide target audience;
- opportunity of cooperation on specific terms (upon request);
- #1 OTA in the world.
- You receive payment only for paid bookings. It means, that the order might be approved only after the actual payment. The time between making booking and paying booking differs from the hold time.
- Cookie time = one session.
- Provide the booking receipt after hotel check-out for "Lost orders" processing. Screenshots from user's account or bank statement are not eligible for booking confirmation.
Join Booking.com Affiliate Program in Admitad and begin earning commission on bookings made through your website!
Booking.com affiliate program
KEY POLICIES FOR BOOKING.COM AFFILIATE NETWORK PROGRAM
1. Online advertising/Keyword Bidding
· NO posting of Booking.com links on social media like Twitter, Facebook or any other site, other than the publisher’s own website
Paid search/ Branded context ads - PROHIBITED
The Publisher shall not use, exploit or otherwise employ,
directly or indirectly, any Third Party Platforms, to seek to
avoid or circumvent its covenants, obligations or
restrictions under this Agreement. The Publisher shall avoid
all forms of trickery when promoting and marketing the
Partner Platform. If the Publisher is perceived to be
jeopardising Booking.com’s own position, brand or
goodwill in/on Third Party Platform or elsewhere, through
any underhand promotional or marketing techniques, the
Publisher shall upon first request of Booking.com cease and
desist such activities.
In the event that Booking.com (Platform) is detrimentally
linked to promotional or marketing activity by the Publisher
(Platform), the Publisher agrees to promptly comply with the
reasonable requests of Booking.com to remedy. During
any remedial period Booking.com shall be entitled to
postpone its obligations or immediately terminate the Agreement.
· High-jacking our ads or direct linking to Booking.com with ads are not tolerated and will be immediately removed from the program and stopped from commission pay-out.
· Publishers cannot register or use website URL (domain name) containing the Booking.com brand or any misspellings or similar names. For example: words like booking, bookings, priceline, agoda or any misspellings, variants should not be a part of the domain name
· NO use of iframes or similar functionality
· NO use of toolbars, browser applications and/or extensions that can be knowingly or unknowingly installed on the user’s computer or other devices
· Website should not contain any pirated or sexual/adult content, gambling, spyware, malware, virus, or other harmful code
· Website should not copy or resemble the look and feel of Booking.com’s website to give an impression that the publisher’s website is a part of Booking.com
3. Sub Affiliation
Sub affiliation is permitted only with approval from Booking.com. If you have sub-affiliates please make a ticket for approval.
4. Cashback Display:
· If you’re promoting cashback, please make a ticket for approval.
· If you’re then approved, please add the following terms & conditions to the Booking.com Store Page: “Cashback is based on the room rate and does not apply to any taxes, service fees, VAT or other hotel facility costs (including restaurant and spa). Cashback will be paid out a month after you have completed your stay. Keep the receipt.”
- According to the campaign policy, order cancellation rate can NOT exceed 30%.
Please note: If any of the above policies are violated, Booking.com reserves the right to ask networks to close down the publisher and mark the publisher ‘fraudulent’ and reject all bookings from them (means no commission will be paid for bookings from the publisher)
5) YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE FOLLOWING DOMAINS
The list of domains :
6) Coupon traffic is not allowed.
7) Booking.basic orders are non-commissionable
Last changes were recorded on 27.08.2020
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
Last changes were recorded on 23.08.2018