Portal Educação Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for Aliexpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website, so that a users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payment without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 744583 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Part of UOL Education, the largest e-learning group in Brazil, Portal Educação has been qualifying professionals for 16 years and enabling changes in the lives of thousands of people through knowledge. It is the best and most awarded distance education in Brazil, with more than 1500 online courses in several areas.
Advantages for customers:
- Cheapest courses
- Special training plans
- Modern Consumer Award of Excellence in Customer Services
- Special Offers
Join our program and win a competitive commission!
DEEPLINK TOOL available.
1. It is expressly prohibited to send unauthorized disclosure messages (SPAM).
2. It is forbidden to contact people who leave comments on our posts on social networks to make offers with your affiliate link.
3. It is forbidden to contact the person to change affiliate.
4. It is forbidden to use any piece of advertising outside the validity of it.
5. It is forbidden to make announcements such as: Take a course recognized by the MEC, Specialize and get a good job, etc. These types of ads do not conform to our internal policy, as we do not promise any advantage beyond what the student will learn from the courses. Free courses have certificates, but are not recognized by the MEC.
6. Advertisements, banners or any other type of promotional piece that contains images with a woman's body or a man's body that indicate sexual connotation and shocking images are prohibited.
7. It is forbidden to make a website or social media that represents or is similar to that of the Portal Education to pass through it without prior authorization.
8. It is forbidden to subscribe to emails such as Portal Educação.
9. It is not allowed to make announcements or send emails with issues that denigrate or question the integrity of the Education Portal to attract attention. Examples: Is Education Portal a Scam? Is podcasting a pickup? Do not buy at #PORTALACTION.
10. It is forbidden to give rebates such as a refund of part of the money or commissions, as this reduces the perception of value of the products.
11. It is forbidden to give a discount or part of the money or commissions to people to indicate your affiliate link.
12. It is not allowed to change the offer of PORTAL EDUCATION. If you are going to give a bonus, you have to make explicit that the bonus is yours and not the PORTAL EDUCATION.
13. It is allowed to buy these keywords on Google Adwords: Portal Educação, Cursos Portal Educação, EAD Portal Educação, Cursos Livre Portal Educação, or any derivative with the name PORTAL EDUCAÇÃO. However, IT MAY NOT APPEAR AT FIRST PLACEMENT AT ANY TIME.
14. It is prohibited to make ads on Facebook the same or similar to what we are advertising or use the name of the EDUCATION PORTAL in ads of this genre.
15. It is not allowed to use the name "PORTAL EDUCATION" in your bonus, as this may give the false impression that it is official and not an affiliate bonus. Ex .: #PORTALEDUCACAO Plus - #PORTALEDUCACAO Power - #PORTALEDUCACAO Extra
16. It is not allowed to extend the promotion of PORTAL EDUCATION.
17. You may not share, embed, download, edit or host the launch and sales courses on any video site or service. The launch courses are exclusive to the PORTAL EDUCAÇÃO website and should not be disassociated from such a site, so the affiliate must only share the affiliate links to the launch pages.
18. It is not allowed to download, edit or host in a different place any course produced by PORTAL EDUCATION, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
19. It is prohibited to associate or compare PORTAL EDUCAÇÃO with other sites of the same branch.
20. We reserve the right to change, withdraw, and add rules if we see a need always in the collective interest of our affiliates.
Facebook: AdSpace targeting allowed. ONLY use parts made available by us. Forbidden to create fanpages and/or profiles with our brands and names.
URLs: It is forbidden to use URLs that contain product names and brands of the UOL group.
Last changes were recorded on 25.03.2020
|Is it allowed to drive immediate search engine traffic directly to the Advertiser’s website without using a pre-landing page?||Allowed|
|Is it allowed to use the advertiser’s company name as an ad keyword? (# brand_name)||Allowed|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has mistyped the Advertiser’s company name? (# brand_namr)||Allowed|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has specified the Advertiser’s company name and an additional word? (# brand_name_promo)||Allowed|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the header or copy of an advertisement?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the link? (# myurl.ru/brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Google?||Allowed|
|Is in-app advertising allowed on social media?||Allowed|
|Is targeted advertising allowed on social media?||Allowed|
|Is advertising allowed in public groups on social media?||Allowed|
|Is it allowed to create public groups on behalf of the Advertiser?||Forbidden|
|Is advertising on Facebook allowed?||Allowed|
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Allowed|
|Email Marketing||Needs approval|
|Brand bidding||Needs approval|
Last changes were recorded on 25.03.2020