Magic The Gathering Arena [CPP] many GEOs Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payment without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 787743 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
MTG Arena Launcher is available for Windows OS only!
Apply to our new affiliate program Magic the Gathering Arena [CPP] many GEOs
Magic: The Gathering Arena brings the legendary strategy card game to life on PC. The game that started it all remains unmatched in depth, cards, and competition.
With over 20 million fans worldwide, Magic is the world’s most popular strategy card game. Throughout the course of a match, players will cast devastating spells, summon creatures of legend, and wield powerful artifacts to best their opponents in a battle of wits.
Since the day she was born, Tacenda has been both blessed and cursed. When her protective spell fails in the night and her Kessig village is attacked, she seeks revenge against whom she believes responsible: the demon-consorting Lord of the Manor.
Magic the Gathering Arena features:
A game of Magic starts with only players’ decks and life counters on the table, but once each player has had a few turns to play lands, cast spells, and attack with creatures, a kind of virtual gameboard begins to take shape.
- Constructed. Bring your constructed deck and battle opponents and receive gold and cards based on how many wins you earn! Keep playing with that deck until you reach seven wins or three losses.
- Traditional Constructed. Bring your competitive constructed deck, battle opponents, and receive rewards based on how many wins you earn! Keep playing best-of-three matches with that deck and sideboard until you reach five matches won or two matches lost.
- Draft. Draft cards using 14-card draft packs and build a 40-card deck to battle others. You'll receive rewards based on how many wins you earn you get to keep all the cards you choose! Keep playing until you reach seven wins or three losses.
- Traditional Draft. Draft cards using 14-card draft packs and build a 40-card deck to battle others. You'll receive rewards based on how many wins you earn you get to keep all the cards you choose! Keep playing until you reach seven wins or three losses.
- Singleton. Bring your constructed deck and play games, with a twist! Decks can only have one copy of any cards (other than basic lands). You’ll receive gold and cards based on how many games you win!
- Sealed. You'll receive 6 fifteen-card packs. The cards will be added to your collection, and you'll use them plus basic lands to build a 40-card deck. Play games and receive prizes based on how many games you win!
!There are daily limits applied in Magic The Gathering Arena [CPP] many GEOs campaign. Please contact Your personal manager or our support team to get more details!
MTG Arena Launcher is available for Windows only!
Last changes were recorded on 29.11.2019
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Needs approval|
Last changes were recorded on 05.08.2019