Marriott International WW Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
No data available
Average payment time
No data available
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- Fee-free express payment,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 895615 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Marriott International – Global Affiliate Campaign
Offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, our 28 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. As a Marriott affiliate you can earn commissions on completed hotel stays.
Join the Marriott Affiliate Program today and gain access to all our latest banners and links!
Marriott's commissions are structured on a CPA based on qualified, completed stays (after the guests check out) and on the geography of the stay i.e. the destination booked by the user. By “qualified”, we mean booked at a commissionable rate/property/brand (all non-commissionable items are outlined in the terms). And by “completed”, we mean once Marriott has verified that the guest has checked out of the hotel (it’s a precaution taken by most travel merchants who allow free cancellations).
- Stays in US/CA regions - 2.31%
- Stays in CALA, MEA, EU regions - 2.31%
- Stays in APAC region - 2.31%
Brand bidding is strictly prohibited. See Special Terms and Keyword Link for more information.
If it is determined that the Publisher traffic is in violation of any of the terms, any future commissions and current open orders from the Publisher will be rejected.
Brand-bidding and TM+ are STRICTLY prohibited.
Prohibited to clone the website of the company and/or use a similar interface.
Prohibited to create groups on social media on behalf of the company.
Prohibited to use automatic redirect, pop-up windows, full-screen traps, and any other means of obtrusive advertising (PopUp, ClickUnder, Toolbar, etc.).
Prohibited to use any requests containing the trademark name or its derivatives (misspellings, keyboard layout changes, misprints). In the event of violations, the publisher shall be disconnected from the program without the possibility of being reconnected. The disconnection takes place after the first discovered violation and all confirmed actions are declined and rewards are zeroed.
The file with the list of negative keywords.
Only advertising materials from the Admitad system are authorized for use. Any other advertising materials must be approved by technical support via tickets. If unapproved advertising materials are used, the advertiser can remove the publisher from the program.
Prohibited to use unsolicited mass mailing (emails, icq, mass link placing, etc.) i.e. spam, including with the URL and/or name of the advertiser. If you use this type of traffic, please send the layout and information on your database for approval via tickets. Any mass mailing for this program must be approved by the program admin. Otherwise, the orders will be canceled.
Non-Commissionable Items: Products or services that will not qualify for publisher commissions:
- Rooms offered at specially negotiated rates, where the customer is required to be affiliated with or employed by a particular company or organization to receive the special rate (e.g., corporate rate, government rate or the Marriott employee rate).
- Rooms offered at specially negotiated rates for Marriott Bonvoy™ members (e.g. Marriott Bonvoy™ offer discount, Marriott Bonvoy™ offer package)
- Rooms offered at specially negotiated property rates.
- Rooms that are booked or upgraded, and paid for, using redeemed Marriott Bonvoy™ points
- Rooms booked at non-commissionable brands (Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, Design Hotels, Bulgari).
- Rooms booked at non-commissionable properties (Atlantis, Autograph Collection, Bulgari Hotel, London, Joshua G.E. Medical Corp. Conference Center, Jesse Jones Rotary Conference Center, Marriott Ranch, Protea Hotel Amani Beach, Protea Hotel Mbweni Ruins, The Ritz-Carlton London, U.S. Postal Service Conference Center, Four Points by Sheraton Havana, The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Autograph Collection).
- Rooms that are booked by Concur connected users. If the checkbox above the "Book Now" button remains checked, it is acknowledged that the booking data will be sent to Concur and these bookings will not qualify for publisher referral fees.
As a friendly reminder, please note that the below traffic types are forbidden:
- TM+ bidding
- Social Media
- Influencer Marketing
- Direct Navigation
- Toolbars/Browser Extensions (no pop-ups or push notifications in Marriott.com)
Last changes were recorded on 22.03.2021
|Is it allowed to drive immediate search engine traffic directly to the Advertiser’s website without using a pre-landing page?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has specified the Advertiser’s company name and an additional word? (# brand_name_promo)||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Google?||Allowed|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Yandex?||Allowed|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Begun?||Allowed|
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
Last changes were recorded on 02.03.2021