Myprotein FR Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- Fee-free express payment,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 914540 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Myprotein.com - The EUROPEAN N ° 1 for online sports nutrition and emblematic brand of Fitness Lifestyle
The sports nutrition market is booming with growth of over 25% per year. Myprotein.com has seen its growth increase exponentially since its founding in 2004 thanks to its position today as the market leader in online sports nutrition in Europe. Today it is a brand recognized by all French athletes and bodybuilders.
Myprotein.com brings you quality supplements at unbeatable prices. With a huge range of more than 2000 products and a guarantee of the lowest prices in France. Our customers can shop with confidence for all of their health, nutrition and fitness lifestyle needs. Our key products include - whey protein, vitamins, amino acids, fish oils and sports accessories.
We offer at least 3 promotions per week exclusive to our affiliates and many other generic promotions to maximize media coverage and economic impact for our business. All of these unbeatable offers are available to our affiliates.
In short, we can offer you an exceptional sales opportunity and long term partnership through one of the best affiliate programs available on the market.
Our marketing plan includes an excellent advertising and public relations strategy thanks to the support of our ambassadors and elite athletes, including Tibo Inshape, Caroline CLN Fitness, Marine LELEU, Marine DESANDRE NAVARRE, Gabriel LEVAN, Alexandre JOLIVET and many others.
The key points of our affiliate program are as follows:
- Up to 12% commission on all our products.
- 30 day cookie
- Exclusive promotions for our affiliates
- Strong customer loyalty
- Free delivery from 60 €
- Average purchase of € 65
- An extensive range of 1,700 products
- Regular commission payments
We look forward to our potential future collaboration.
*** It is forbidden to make cost per click (CPC) offers according to the general conditions of sale of our websites. If we discover that an affiliate has made the cost per click offers without our permission, we will reserve the right to stop all commission until we have removed the offending advertisements or to revoke the affiliate in question from our program. .
Please ensure that you are not bidding on keywords related to the Myprotein brand on search engines such as Google, Overture, Espotting, BT looksmart or any other paid listing providers.
- Myprotein does not allow the use of www.myprotein.com or any variation of this address as your display URL. Subdomains are allowed provided it is clear that you are not acting on behalf of Myprotein or a page mimicking their site or URL.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on competing brand names, derived or similar keywords (misspellings included) or to send traffic to the Myprotein site, unless Myprotein expressly provides otherwise. permission.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use competing brand names, derivative or similar keywords (misspellings included) in any display URLs or copy click-through ads that link to the Myprotein site.
- Affiliates are not allowed to bid on Google on the terms: Nitric Oxide or Tribulus.
- Any violation of the general conditions mentioned above by any affiliate may be penalized by the loss of his commission and his withdrawal from the affiliate program.
Trademark usage guidelines
Before joining the affiliate program, please ensure that your website does not display or sell advertising on any site that violates applicable laws governing deceptive or misleading advertising.
- The Hut Group is the exclusive licensee of the Myprotein trademark, as well as the brand image.
- The content of Myprotein literature and all sites owned by The Hut Group, including but not limited to Myprotein, are protected by copyright and trademark law. Affiliates are not permitted to bid directly or indirectly on the "Myprotein" brand or any other derivative or confusingly similar word.
- It is forbidden to create a portal page around keywords relating to Myprotein.
- Prohibition to use a hidden URL.
- You must be able to navigate using the search engine's back button. Any canceled order will not be validated.
Affiliates must not use branded codes or proprietary codes that they have not been expressly authorized to promote. They are also encouraged to delete "expired" codes. Commissions earned using these codes may be forfeited. Affiliates cannot use their personal referral codes to offer customers the 5% discount on their first order. Affiliates can only promote the following referral code on their sites: MPAMI.
The restrictions of our programs
Unless expressly authorized by Myprotein, the following restrictions apply to our programs:
- Affiliates are not permitted to buy, own or bid on a domain name with the name "Myprotein" or a misspelled combination in the URL. For example: www.Myprotein.com.
- Affiliates should not include the name "Myprotein" or a misspelled declension in the subdomain of their site URL. For example: https://myprotein.affiliate.com.
- Affiliates are permitted to use the correctly spelled "Myprotein" name at the end of their domain name URL. For example: https://www.affiliate.com/Myprotein.
- Affiliates are not authorized to register the brand "Myprotein" or a variation of the name on a media platform. This includes and is not limited to the examples below:
- The brand name + a generic word or an equally generic phrase
- A sentence + the name of the brand
Any attempt to create an account using these terms on a platform, such as a social network, will be a direct violation of the terms and conditions of use.
Affiliates are not permitted to post to any of Myprotein's official social media accounts in an attempt to drive traffic to their web page. Myprotein's social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, and the Myprotein community / forum.
Redirection links posted on social networks are prohibited.
Affiliates who violate these rules risk having their commissions zeroed and possible suspension from our affiliate network.
Last changes were recorded on 18.05.2021
|Is it allowed to drive immediate search engine traffic directly to the Advertiser’s website without using a pre-landing page?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the advertiser’s company name as an ad keyword? (# brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has mistyped the Advertiser’s company name? (# brand_namr)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has specified the Advertiser’s company name and an additional word? (# brand_name_promo)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the header or copy of an advertisement?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the link? (# myurl.ru/brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Google?||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Yandex?||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Begun?||Forbidden|
|Is in-app advertising allowed on social media?||Forbidden|
|Is targeted advertising allowed on social media?||Forbidden|
|Is advertising allowed in public groups on social media?||Needs approval|
|Is it allowed to create public groups on behalf of the Advertiser?||Forbidden|
|Is advertising on Facebook allowed?||Needs approval|
Last changes were recorded on 18.05.2021