GearBest WW Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
No data available
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payment without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 839373 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Gearbest.com is a leading B2C global online electronics store.
Since being founded in 2014, Gearbest has registered a phenomenal growth rate in annual sales revenue.
Today, we’re proud to
own 30 Million+ registered users on a global scale；
has a status of 218 in Alexa ranking system；
be high in the list of the world’s Top 30 online shopping websites.
Terms for publishers:
Publishers using coupon and cashback services will earn:
- Existing client 1%
- New client 1%, 3% (depends on the category)
** Products of market place, dropshipping (a customer ID has 4 or more 4 different shipping address in 90 days) and wholesale orders (more than 10 products (not limited to orders) have been purchased in the categories Cell phones, TV Box, RC Quadcopters, Robot Vacuum, Action Cameras, Tablet PCs, 3D Printers, 3D Printer Kits, Air Purifier, Projectors, Laptops, Scooters and Wheels in 12 months) comprise only a small amount of all orders.
*** To the category of market place with 1% commission belong only:
To tell if a product belongs to a certain Shop you may check the product's page on the right.
The list will be updated regularly on Tuesday and Thurthsday, don't miss it up!
Also, mind that orders from wholesale.gearbest.com won't be tracked and paid!
GearBest is more than just a shopping site, it's designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers. We have a passion for all kinds of cool and fun gadgets, including smart phones, smart watches, car electronics, RC Quadcopters, LED flashlights, consumer electronics, etc.
GearBest not only offers a large selection of the latest gadgets, but also aims to keep our price the lowest worldwide.
GearBest is Growing rapidly and have became one of the most powerful online -store all over the world. Some people are so interested that how we did this, why we can get such a success.
1.We are not a platform for different sellers, we are the only one seller, whch means that you only need to talk to one person about all kinds of stuff, like inquiry of products and asking for after-sales service. You don’t need to worry about that nobody answer you or can not find the seller after payment. Because we are always here.
2.We value our reputation, we value every customer of us. We are always glad to receive your feedback, so that we can become better and better.
3.Quality is our life, we put products on the store only after they are passed the test of our Quality Inspection team.
4.We always have a wide variety of incentive plans, prizes like bonuses, free products, higher commission rate and coupons, cooperating with our affiliate networks all over the word, to gratitude our hard- working partners.
5. We have regular activities and sales.
1)New year sale on 1 Jan
2)Birthday Sale from in March
3)Middle big Sale in June
4)Birthday sale of ru.gearbest on 6 Jun.
5)Au tumn Big Sale in Sep.
6)11.11 Shopping carnival in November
7)Black Friday Sale in November
9)And other smaller activities, flash sale and daily coupons which you can get from our managers.
GearBest specializes in consumer electronics, gadgets and men's fashion. Our online catalog is constantly expanding with the very latest and the coolest gadgets added every day to ensure you get your tech fix.
Shipping direct to your door
GearBest provides FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on every single order. So all you have to do is shop, receive and enjoy your order in style.
Enjoy comprehensive warranties including a 45 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. Most items are also covered by our one year repair and replacement policy.
Exceptional customer service
We take your satisfaction seriously. We provide a professional, dedicated service for every single customer regardless of order size. Our Support Center replies to your support tickets quickly, while our class-leading Live Chat and 24 hour telephone services offer real-time support whenever you need it.
· Choose from over 50,000 awesome products at rock bottom prices;
· Use the handy search for instant results;
· Worldwide Shipping;
· Fast shipping options including DHL, EMS, and FEDEX;
· Global payment options such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and more;
· We also accept PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer (debit card);
· Get discounts for choosing some payment methods;
Orders made by publishers using their referral links will be declined.
1. TM+ Bidding
YOU MAY NOT USE THE TRADEMARKED NAME, GEARBEST, GEARBEST.COM, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER INCLUDING KEYWORD BIDDING ON SEARCH ENGINES;
2. Cookie Stuffing/ iframe Stuffing
YOU MAY NOT USE ANY TOOLS OR OTHER TECHINCAL METHOD TO HIJACK THE IP ADDRESS, FILLING YOUR COOKIE IN SITES WHICH NOT BELONS TO YOU OR REPLACE THE COOKIE OF OTHER AFFILIATES.
If you’re in violation of GearBest Terms & Policies in the list, here are the Measures:
1. Once detected, we’ll inform you and withhold all of your commissions( during the period when you’re doing TM+ Bidding or Cookie Stuffing). You should adjusting your list soon and notify us when changes occur within one business day.
2. If it comes to our attention that you’re breaking the rules for the second time, we’ll withhold all of your commissions during these period, request a refund of the paid placements and terminate the relationship with your site.
Gearbest.com Operating Agreement for Affiliate Program
PS: If you don't reply to GearBest at the first time, we’ll directly take the action of the Measure No.2.
The GearBest Affiliates are not allowed to include GearBest or Suppliers’ Trademarks (like "gearbest", "gear-best", “xiaomi”)or variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names of the website or other promoting channels (like facebook, whatsapp, telegram or other SNS). Affiliates are also not allowed to use the LOGO of GearBest or GearBest’s Suppliers in their profile pics or as their own LOGO.
P.S: you may check all the suppliers of GearBest here: https://www.gearbest.com/top-brands/index.html.
Once you violate the terms & policy, GearBest will be forced to withhold all the commissions, terminate this relationship and reserves the right to take legal action in such instances.
Gearbest.com Operating Agreement for Affiliate Program
A. General Prohibitions.
Domain Name Cheating：
1.The first time we discover we will warn you that no commission is counted from the date of discovery, and the payment is canceled until you stop cheating;
2.If we find cheating again next times, all commissions on the account will be canceled and our cooperation will be stopped.
(Cheating continues within 2 working days after the first warning will be recorded as the second cheating;
1.The advertisements cheating of domain name during the important promotion activities of Gearbest.com (celebration in March, promotions in mid-June and September, Double Eleven, Black Friday) is considered to be as serious cheating.
2. In case of serious cheating, Gearbest reserves the right to stop cooperation immediately and to permanently ban your account and cancel all commissions.
*All identified domain names cheating will not accept complaints.
You may NOT:
- lead any traffic to the following countries/regions: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Crimea (Ukraine);
- use the Gearbest EDM source (eo=XXX) in your affiliate link. Once detected, Gearbest will warn you and set your commission rate to 0, and even terminate this relationship if the situation happens again on the next day;
- do affiliate fraud with malicious browser extensions. Affiliates are not allowed to create extensions or software and generate fake conversions on offers. Once detected:
a) for malicious extensions, Gearbest will give 2 bussiness days for you to stop the bad behavior and ban the click id. (The commissions earned through this way will never be paid) ; if affiliate fraud still continues after being warned, your account will be deactivated in the Gearbest program and all the commissions will be canceled;
b) for normal promotional extensions, we'll take the following actions:
1. Offer default commission for new customers and 0%-1% for existing customers; 2. If the affiliates have other active content websites, we could offer 3% for existing customers; 3. For affiliate who promise stops using extensions during their promotion, we will return to a normal commission as usual.
- use malicious programs to visit Gearbest.com in high frequency (Gearbest will automatically block your visit when the frequency is up to 50req/sec within 5 mins or 60req/sec within 5 secs);
- Download and use video materials from Gearbest Official Channels except the three Official Youtube Channels hereunder:
Alfawise Official: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPnt_D3KG5qevoXDvrptJJw
Gearbest Studio: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD05wSHBU1h3RxgcWk5QSRw
Reproducing video materials of all Gearbest Official Channels is welcome and please indicate the source. You may add your own website logo in the video but Gearbest Logo is not allowed to be replaced or removed；
- engineer any website containing a Qualifying Link in such a manner that pulls Internet traffic away from Gearbest.com;
- publish, link to, sell, otherwise distribute, or place a Qualifying Link on the same page or in close proximity to any Objectionable Content. For purposes of this Agreement, "Objectionable Content" means any material, including textual, audio or video material, which is offensive (including hate speech or violence against a particular group of people), it contains any nudity, explicit violence or sexual material, it contains depictions of violent or sexual acts, it is defamatory to any group or individual, or promotes alcohol, tobacco, or gambling/lottery;
- attempt to modify or alter our Site in any way;
- make any representations, either express or implied, or create an appearance that a visitor to your website is visiting our Site, e.g., "framing" or "wrapping" the Site in any manner without first obtaining our express written permission. Such requests must be made in writing and sent to Gearbest and the account manager of platform.
- "scrape" or "spider" the Site or any other websites for content (such as images, logos or text);
- participate in Yahoo's Search Submit Pro (SSP) Search Marketing Program;
- place ads on, or participate in any way in, AdNetworks or Search Content Networks;
- employ, use or place any web browser add-ons, toolbars or pop-ups on your website;
- link any Qualifying Link to any website other than our Site, including, for example, your own website;
- bid on our Trademarks at any website that provides search engine services and that results in driving traffic to any website, other than our Site, including your website;
- use the Trademarks of Gearbest’s Suppliers (https://www.Gearbest.com/top-brands/index.html), or any variation or misspelling thereof, in metatags, hidden text or source code, in your domain name or any other part of your URL;
- use the logo of Gearbest or Gearbest’s Suppliers in your profile pics or as your own logo;
- engage in any direct or indirect relationships with ISPs and/or mobile carriers that results in the delivery or act of address bar keyword and URL error trafficking (e.g., a user mistypes a web address in the ISP's address bar or search bar, and, as a result, is redirected to a web page that contains a Qualifying Link that directs the user to sites like Gearbest.com);
- employ the use of any type of software download or technology which attempts to intercept or redirect traffic or Referral Fees to or from any website;
- use any Trademark (as defined in Exhibit A), or any Licensed Materials (as defined in Section 2), provided to you as a result of your participation in the Program to advertise or engage in services which result in a sale occurring on your website, whether or not you then have the item fulfilled through Gearbest.com;
- without the prior written approval of Gearbest.com, use any Trademark, or any Licensed Material in an advertisement that is not created or provided by Gearbest.com in any way that might suggest or imply or mislead or is likely to mislead a visitor to your website into believing that Gearbest.com was the creator or sponsor of such advertisement;
- re-distribute Licensed Materials (as defined in Section 2) to websites which can reasonably be viewed as Gearbest.com's competitors, including but not limited to, "Lightinthebox", "tinydeal", "dx", "Bangggod","focalprice", "Amazon", "Aliexpress", "Geekbuying", and "dinodirect”;
- re-distribute, display or syndicate Licensed Materials and/or Gearbest.com's datafeed, including any product information set forth therein, to any third party partner, network or agency;
- employ, use, or receive any direct or indirect benefit from any "cookie stuffing" methods (e.g., use of "cookie stuffing" to cause Gearbest’s in-house tracking systems to conclude that a user has clicked through a Qualifying Link - and to pay commissions accordingly - even if the user has not actually clicked through any such link);
- install spyware on another person's computer; cause spyware to be installed on another person's computer, or use a context based triggering mechanism to display an advertisement that partially or wholly covers or obscures paid advertising other content on a website in a way that interferes with a person's ability to view that website;
- display any material on a website containing a Qualifying Link which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines;
- without the prior written approval of Gearbest, use any widgets on your website that: (a) include any Trademarks (as defined in Exhibit A); (b) include any Licensed Materials (as defined in Section 2); or (c) directly or indirectly send traffic to Gearbest.com;
- post, publish, link to or place a Qualifying Link on the Gearbest Facebook Page;
- forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any or all Qualifying Links to any third party; - release Gearbest's sales circulars, advertisements or other information prior to their authorized release dates;
- purchase products or services sold or promoted on Gearbest.com through a Qualifying Link for resale or commercial use of any kind.
- contact different Gearbest staff in order to request extra samples of the products, promo codes, advertising fees or other benefits;
- use any illegal SEO methods (Black hat SEO), such as Paid links, Clocking.cloaked page, Keyword stuffing, Doorway pages, Invisible text, Article spinning, Duplicate content, Spam comments.
B. Prohibitions Regarding Use of Electronic Communications
Electronic Communication includes email messages, text messages, and any other form of non-verbal communication occurring without the use of physical mail. You may NOT do any of the following using Electronic Communication unless you first obtain Gearbest's express written permission. Such requests must be made in writing and sent to Gearbest and the account manager of platform.These prohibitions are in addition to, and not in place of, all prohibitions and restrictions that you are bound to under the Gearbest in-house Associate network Membership Agreement, as amended. You may not:
- generate or use Electronic Communication using or containing Trademarks (as defined in Exhibit A), or any variation or misspelling thereof, or products, or any of the Qualifying Links or URLS provided to you as part of the Program;
- send any other Electronic Communication that in any way suggests or implies or misleads or is likely to mislead (including without limitation, via the return address, subject heading, header information or message contents) a recipient into believing that Gearbest.com was the sender or sponsor of such Electronic Communication or procured or induced you to send such Electronic Communication;
- forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any Electronic Communication that Gearbest sends to its associates and/or customers; and
- generate or send any unsolicited Electronic Communication (spam) under this Agreement
C. Prohibitions regarding use of Trademarks (as defined in Exhibit A)
In addition to the requirements and prohibitions regarding use of the Trademarks set forth in Exhibit A, and incorporated herein by reference, you may NOT:
- use the Trademarks in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement;
- use the Trademarks, or any variation or misspelling thereof, in metatags, hidden text or source code, in your domain name or any other part of your URL as further detailed in Exhibit A; ( e.x. Gearbest; Gearbest; Gearbest.com; Gearbest.com; Gearbest store; Gearbest store; Gearbest.net; www.Gearbest; geerbest; gerbest; Gerbest; Gear Best; gearbast; garbest; gearpest; Gearb est; Gearbest, com; gearr best.com; gea bst.com; www.gear-best; Gearbest.c_om; Gearbest.c)
- bid on keywords as further detailed in Exhibit A;
- bid on our Trademarks at any website that provides search engine services and that results in driving traffic to any website, other than our Site, including your website;
- use Gearbest.com or Gearbest's vendors or suppliers' logos, trade names, trademarks, graphic images, product images, product references and similar identifying material unless expressly and specifically provided by Gearbest for use in the Program, unless used within a keyword string (i.e. Hanes T-Shirts).
In addition, you are bound to act in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. You shall protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our parent and related entities from and against any claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs of litigation, even if such claims are groundless, fraudulent or false, incurred by us arising out of any content or activity by you or on your website or resulting from or in connection with your violation of any of the terms or prohibitions contained in this Agreement or any law, rule or regulation. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment of orders placed by customers who follow your Qualifying Links to the Gearbest.com Site in accordance with applicable legal requirements. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any reasonable requirements that we periodically may establish. Among other things, we will prepare orders forms; process payments, cancellations, and returns; and handle customer service. Through the Gearbest In-House Associate Network, you have the ability to track sales made to customers who purchase products using your Qualifying Links and you can review reports summarizing this sales activity. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and fee accrual, you must ensure that your Qualifying Links are properly formatted. The form, content, and frequency of the reports are limited to those reports and capabilities available through the Gearbest In-House Associate Network and may vary from time to time in our and/or The Gearbest In-House Associate Network's reasonable discretion. Gearbest is not responsible for any changes that the Gearbest In-House Associate Network's format, timing, or types of reports available to members of the Gearbest In-House Associate Network and Gearbest.com’s Associates. Gearbest will not be responsible for improperly formatted links regardless of whether you have made amendments to the code or not. In addition, we are unable to track or provide credit for sales from customers that are referred to us with browsers that do not have their cookies setting enabled.
* We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify these requirements at any time.
These requirements apply to your use of GearBest.com and other trademarks and service marks belonging to GearBest.com USA, LLC, other related entities (the "Trademarks") in content that has been approved by us.
Exhibit A - Trademark Requirements
1. You may use the Trademarks only for purposes expressly authorized by us.
2. You may not modify the Trademarks in any manner. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of the Trademarks.
3. You may not display the Trademarks in any manner that implies endorsement of your website or business by GearBest.com outside of your involvement in the Program.
4. You may not use the Trademarks to disparage GearBest.com, its products or services, or in a manner which, in our reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage our good will in the Trademarks.
5. Each Trademark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the Trademark) between each side of the Trademark and any other graphic or textual image. You may place the GearBest.com name or logo adjacent to competitive brands, subject to the requirements of this Agreement, including prohibitions against objectionable material and websites.
6. You must use the TM symbol next to the trademarks. You must use the SM symbol next to the service marks.
7. You must include the following statement in your materials that include the Trademarks: "GearBest.com SM is a service mark of GearBest.com USA, LLC, You must include similar statements for any other Trademarks used on an ongoing basis in your materials.
8. You acknowledge that all rights to the Trademarks are our exclusive property and all goodwill generated through your use of the Trademarks will inure to our benefit.
9. YOU MAY NOT USE THE TRADEMARKED NAMES, Gear-Best, GearBest.com, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER INCLUDING KEYWORD BIDDING ON SEARCH ENGINES; YOU MAY NOT USE Gear-Best GearBest.com, OR ANY VARIATION OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN METATAGS OR TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANY WEBSITE OTHER THAN OUR SITE; YOU MAY NOT USE Gear-Best, GearBest.com, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN HIDDEN TEXT OR SOURCE CODE ; YOU MAY NOT USE Gear-Best, GearBest.com, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISPELLINGS THEREOF, IN YOUR DOMAIN NAME OR ANY OTHER PART OF YOUR UNIVERSAL RECORD LOCATOR.
10. You may not bid on any keyword or on any Pay per Click Search Engines (PPCSEs) where such keyword is one of our Trademarks or any variation or misspelling of one of our Trademarks (see the non-exclusive list of examples set forth below in Section 15). Further, you may not bid on any word or term that is confusingly similar to any of our Trademarks standing alone. You may, however, bid on keyword strings that incorporate our Trademarks (e.g., "GearBest.com Electronics", "Gear-Best Clothes"); provided, however, that such permissible keyword strings must be used in a manner that directs traffic only to our Site. You may not bid on keywords strings that contain the terms "Rollbacks" or "Advertised Values".
11. You may not employ any "fat finger" domains or typosquatters redirecting web traffic to your website. A typosquatter for "fat finger" domain is any domain that amounts to misspellings of any registered or unregistered Trademarks.
12. You may not bid on any keyword or on any PPCSEs that is one of our competitors' trademarks (or a derivation of a competitor's trademark), or any other word or term that is likely to cause confusion regarding its affiliation with the competitor. Examples of these keywords include, but are not limited to: "Lightinthebox", "tinydeal", "dx", "Bangggod","focalprice", "Amazon", "Aliexpress", "Geekbuying", and "dinodirect".
13. You may not bid on restricted manufacturer brand terms, including but not limited to "XiaoMi", or any derivatives thereof that are likely to cause confusion regarding its affiliation with GearBest.com, its associates or you, in any paid search.
14. You may not use the Trademarks alongside or in conjunction with the following terms: "percent (%) off", "sale",or "coupons".
15. GearBest may, in its sole discretion, terminate you or withhold payment of your Referral Fees for the days that we determine that you were bidding in violation of the keyword bidding requirements above.
16. The list below sets forth examples of impermissible keywords, "fat-finger" domains, and variations of Trademarks that you may not bid on. The list is for example purposes only and is not a complete list of prohibited words which infringe a Trademark, and therefore violate a term of this Agreement.
GearGearBest.com Gear-Best Gea Best www.GearBest.com GearBest gear-best.com gear best Gearbest.com www.gearrbest.com Gear best.com GearBest.com Gearbest.c www.gear-best.com www.gearbest gearbest stores gear-best store gearbests www.gear best.com gear best stores Gearr-Best Gearbest supercenter site:www.GearBest.com gearbest Gear-Best supercenter super Gearbest Gearbest stores super gear best GearBest.com. Gearbest store Gearb est gearbest,com gearr best.com Gearbest online gea bst.com www.gear-best Gearbest.c_om Gearbest.c site:GearBest.com
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify these requirements at any time.
Exhibit B - Networks & Sub-Associates
These requirements apply to your use of the Program as a Network. A "Network" is defined as any associate that operates one or more websites as sub-associates through one (1) Application to the Program.
1. You agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including all attached Exhibits, on behalf of all sub-associates operating under the Network and are responsible for any action or inaction by such sub-associates. 2. You must seek prior written approval from Gearbest before choosing to operate as a Network. Such requests must be made in writing and sent toGearbest and the account manager. 3. You must provide to Gearbest a list of all sub-associates working within your Network within twenty-four (24) hours of any request from Gearbest. 4. Any violation of this Agreement by any sub-associate may result in immediate termination of the entire Network from the Program
Last updated: 29.07.20
List of negative words:
- gear best
- https www gearbest com
- gea bst.com
- Gear best.com
- gearbest com отзывы
- Gear-Best supercenter
- http www gearbest com
- super Gearbest
- m gearbest com
- Gearbest stores
- гербест ком
- https ru gearbest com
- super gear best
- gearbest com
- gear-best store
- магазин gearbest com
- www gearbest com
Last changes were recorded on 06.08.2020
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Email Marketing||Needs approval|
|Banner-teaser networks||Needs approval|
Last changes were recorded on 22.09.2020